Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Explore Eau Claire City (walk tour)

It was amazing that I came to Eau Claire two months ago but I didn't know much about Eau Claire city and its buildings until last Sunday. I went out to take a walk tour with my host family and friends. It was a great day. The weather was so nice. And we had a lot of fun.


1. The first building which we passed by. It is a huge apartment right beside Eau Claire river.


2.
Eau Claire Avenue Grand bridge:
"Nice river view"

3. River mouth between Eau Claire and Chippewa river. " two colors"
4. Largest remaining commercial building from 1983-84.


5. Eau Claire river bridge right in front of Phenix park
6. Behind me is the State Theatre-Regional Arts Center.
7. City Hall (1916) or former library (1906)

8. The first brick home in Eau Claire after big fire



From this walk tour, I have learned a lot more than what I have expected.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. You did that posture again, KK. Yeah. Taking the walking tour, I also learn more. I learned that I should pay more attention on everything around me and I'll see the value of those stuffs. That surely makes me appreciate them (and myself) more. Anyway, is that your host dad?

    ReplyDelete