Monday, September 28, 2009

Money or Something Else Makes a Person Important?

"American are often stereotyped as believing wealth and possessions make them important." For me and many other people, money is important but not the most important. Money enables me to buy many things that I want to. Wealth is the thing that I want to accomplish as well as many people do. But what I really look for beyond money is my love, happiness, relationship, personal growth, and being respected by other people. All I can say is that wealth and possessions are parts of my life but it is not the most important.

2 comments:

  1. You betcha! Anyway, it's sad that many people tend to misunderstand the word "happiness". They ignore the importance of love and peace that they can do everything just only for "money" to satisfy their social need not physical, moral and mental needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone really is so attached to money? Is it just a perception?

    ReplyDelete