Sunday, October 11, 2009

Would you have a gun in your own home? Why or Why not?



At home I possess abundant of fake guns which I have been collecting since I was a little due to "The Cowboy Movies". However, I would not prefer to have a real gun at home at all. In my opinion, a gun (real) would be very jeopardized to others and to me myself. I don't think I am brave enough to shoot a gun or kill somebody by a gun in any cases. However, never does it mean that I am a coward. I would feel more comfortable without a gun. Other than that, having a gun at home is considered illegal if a person is not a police or soldier in my country. Thus, I would rather use my gray than a gun to protect myself. At the present time, I think violence is not a good way to stop problem. A gun is more destructive than creative. Therefore, I am convinced that it is more sensible not to have a gun at home since I am proud of my artificial guns.

4 comments:

  1. Having a gun is not legal in my country too.
    I want to say that it is very dangerous to have a gun at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both of your opinion that having a gun is not legal and even dangerous to us. So, I also wouldn't having a gun in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you say you are "proud" of your artificial guns?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am proud of them because they represent my memory with some friends when I was a little. I have a collection of them back home. Those make me think of the time when I was pretending to be an actor from a Cowboy movie.

    ReplyDelete